Key Individual (RE3)
First Level FAIS Regulatory Examination Preparation Workshop
This regulatory examination focuses on your role and responsibilities as a Key Individual. The workshop will be covering the Codes of Conduct for Administrative and Discretionary FSPs, all the relevant Board Notices and Acts as prescribed by the FSB. This examination consists of 30 questions.
Who needs to attend
Applicants and/or Key Individuals in Category II and/or IIA FSPs, who are responsible for managing and overseeing a business relating to the rendering of Financial Services, are required to write this examination.
What we offer
Preparing you by working through the 11 Tasks as well as the 31 Qualifying Criteria and 27 Skills Criteria, the relevant Board Notices, Codes and Acts as stipulated by the FSB’s updated Preparation Guide for level 1 Regulatory examinations. [Section 2: First Level Regulatory Examination: Applicants and/or Key Individuals in Category II and/or IIA (RE3)].
The tasks are as follows:
- Apply the Category II and/or IIA FSP business model.
- Manage the role of the independent nominee.
- Manage and oversee client mandates.
- Manage and oversee typical daily transactions.
- Manage and oversee disclosures.
- Understand the legal environment of the CAT II and/or IIA FSP.
- Apply the record keeping requirements.
- Comply with requirements when reporting to clients.
- Institute a personal account Trading policy.
- Apply prohibitions in terms of the Discretionary Code of Conduct.
- Deal with Nominee Regulations.
The Course includes:
- A 1 day workshop
- Full colour printed workbooks handed to learners at the workshop
- Access to a Learner Support Centre that provides administrative support by:
- Scheduling workshops
- Scheduling learners for workshops and exams
- Communicate via email or sms to each individual on workshop and exam information
- Content support by handling content or administrative queries
You have reached the limit on how many submissions a single user can make. Someone will respond shortly via email to your request.